Monday, January 12, 2009

Take it from the top

That was then.

I did not know how to apply concealer around my eyes.
Then I discovered youTube.

I believed quietness is the best camouflage for vulnerability.
Then I came to know its flamboyance that is.

I thought Life holds your hand and takes you through it.
Then I realized it is the other way round.

I believed that when I fall in Love, there will be no questions asked and no answers expected.
Then I came across 'The Rules' and 'Sex and the City' and 'He's just not that into you'. And an actual flowchart.

I did not believe that the Love I had for someone could increase exponentially everytime I merely stole a look at him.
Then I got my dog.

I fancied myself an intellectual and wore dark framed glasses and khadi.
Then I realized it didn't solve any problems. And that I am a total dress girl.

I was certain that I would figure it all out by the time I was 21.
Then I turned 23.


This blog will be a tiny, proud, self indulgent cry of pointlessness in the hopeless vastness of the
vessel of reason that we inhabit. (which itself bobs up and down,turbulently,again, in a sea
of unknown pointlessness-The Irony!.......enough profound talk for the day)

It is after all nothing but a blog with a stupid name.

1 comment:

  1. ~Applauds~
    Goooo Deeksha!
    ~whistles and cheers some more~

    ReplyDelete